- Close Minecraft
- Press Start
- Type: %appdata%/.minecraft/bin
- Copy minecraft.jar to a safe location.
- Right-click the original and select open-archive (or similar) under WinRAR.
- Right-click MineFly.zip and open it the same way.
- From MineFly.zip
- The mods folder in Appdata to the .minecraft folder.
- See all of those .class files in the other folder? Transfer those to mincraft.jar
- Open Minecraft again. If it doesn't work delete minecraft.jar and copy the backup to the original location.
a guest Mar 13th, 2011 5,948 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data