- First go to: https://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/emai...g=en&cc=us
- This is the US support site, if you are from a diffrent country it will automaticly detect it and will ask you if you want to change it.
- This are the things you need to do:
- Select Installation and Setup
- Select the current month and year
- Use this as your webcam serial number: CNB1161176
- Select your operating system
- Now go directly to the description box (skip the rest like error box)
- Make up a story about your webcam
- Usefull tips for your story:
- Tell them you got the webcam 3 days ago
- Tell them when you connect your webcam to your computer nothing happens
- Tell them when you insert a USB drive your computer detects it but when you insert the webcam nothing happens
- Tell them you went to your friend to test it but without any positive result
- Tell them you installed the correct drivers but the webcam isn't recognized
- Now scroll down a little and fill in your REAL information because thats the address they will send you the webcam to.
- Wait for 1 business day for them to reply and you will get a confirmation email that you will receive a new webcam.
a guest Oct 23rd, 2011 607 Never
RAW Paste Data