- - Download the Diablo 3 from here, update it by open the launcher.
- - Download Visual C# Express Edition and install it.
- - Download emulator and extract it on C:\
- - Download SqlLite: (Even if you’re on x64, use x86 library) and install it.
- - Download NET Framework 4 and install it.
- - Go to C:\MadCow and open MadCow2011 with VisualC#
- - There press F5 and wait for the software to open
- - 1. At repository selection, select mooege/mooege (first link)
- - .. Press Validate Repository
- - 2. Press Update/Download and wait for the message [Process Complete!]
- - 3. Select Diablo 3.exe from your game folder
- - 4. Press Copy MPQ’s and wait for the message “Copying MPQ files completed.”
- - .. Press Play Diablo (Local), select little square near mooege and press Launch Diablo 3
- - Wait 1 to 5 minutes until the server is fully loaded and login with username “test@” and password “123456″
- - Enjoy
- NOTE: When you update client to 9991 do not update it anymore, if you update the client the server will not work anymore.
- Tutorial to update your server:
- - Open MadCow from your desktop if is there, sometimes will require to download new MadCow, I will tell when.
- - Select http://github.com/mooege/mooege...ege/mooege then click Validate Repository.
- - Click Update/Download
- - Then play as normal
- NOTE: Sometime will require new MPQ files that meens you need to copy new MPQ files from client, when the server will require that I will tell.
- Fix if you cannot connect to server
- - Go to c:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\ and open hosts in notepad
- - Add this lines 127.0.0.1 eu.actual.battle.net and 127.0.0.1 us.actual.battle.net
- - Then connect to server
- Bender, Mooege, Madcow.
- Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy
a guest Jun 14th, 2012 134 Never
RAW Paste Data