Clear Conflicted Copies from Dropbox-folders
ulfben Dec 3rd, 2011 487 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- :: A Microsoft batch script that’ll find and remove all conflicted copies
- :: in your DropBox folder.
- :: Save as a .bat-file in your DropBox root and run by doubleclicking.
- :: Changing %CD% to a path allows running from wherever, obviously.
- @echo off
- echo Deleting all files whose name contain "conflicted copy" in folder: %CD%
- pushd %CD%
- del /s *"conflicted copy"*.*
RAW Paste Data