- Throughout this manual, the buttons on the player are labelled according to the picture above. Whenever a button name is prefixed by “Long”, a long press of approximately one second should be performed on that button. The buttons are described in detail in the following paragraph.
- Additional information for blind users is available on the Rockbox website at BlindFAQ.
- Hold or lay the player so that the side with the controls and LCD is facing towards you. Below the LCD is the touch sensitive pad with the Menu, Play, Prev, Next controls and the scroll pad in the centre. The scroll pad is oriented vertically between the OK and Cancel buttons. Sliding a finger up or down the scroll pad as Scroll Up or Scroll Down respectively. Note that the scroll pad is sensitive, so you will need to move slowly at first and get a feel for how it works.
- There are two buttons on the right hand side of the player: Power on the top and Rec underneath. Under these buttons, from top to bottom you can find: USB connector, power connector and the reset hole if you need to perform a hardware reset.
- The Hold switch is located on the left hand side of the player. Note that when the Hold switch is moved towards the top of the player hold is turned on and all the other controls are disabled. Be sure Hold is off before trying to use your player.
- On the top on the player is the internal microphone on the left and the line-in socket on the right, near the headphone socket.
a guest Apr 27th, 2010 149 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data