- General rules of conduct for Raidcall
- 1.) Try to always use Push to Talk. Unless you're specifically giving some
- kind of music concert or doing karaoke, it's rather disconcerting hearing
- background noises or echoes.
- 2.) This should go without saying, but please be respectful to others.
- 3.) If you're gonna AFK, please go to the AFK channel. It's there for a reason.
- 4.)Please don't beg the administrators to be moved into channels. If a room
- is full, it's full. The only time people are moved into full rooms are for
- personal reasons.
- 5.) Try to give everyone a chance to talk. With a lot of people it's very
- tempting to try and yell over others, but it gives everyone a headache.
- 6.) This shouldn't even need to be be a rule but if for some reason you
- have a recording of someone's voice, don't post it online without that
- person's permission.
- 7.) In the event that a room is past 50 people, like Karaoke for example,
- then please try to use small text so that the spam doesnt get out of hand.
- Medium text is fine if the chat is moving a calm rate but large text is a
- 8.) Don't invade other people's privacy, especially if they're not comfortable with it.
- This applies even more so to Lily/Natsumi.
- You will have 3 warnings, then a temporary ban will be in effect. After that,
- Lily or Natsumi will decide on what to do with you.
- Admins reserve the right to suppress/kick people and even ban for repeat offenders.
- If you feel like you were treated unfairly, contact Lily or Natsumi.
coersion Jan 4th, 2013 393 Never
RAW Paste Data