- /plykick <name of character> - This allows you to kick a player, enter a reason after the name.
- /plyban <Name/SteamID/IP> - Bans the player for a certain amount of time. and a time after the <> and a reason. (0 = permanent ban).
- /plyunban <Name/SteamID/IP> - Unbans a player.
- /CharPermaKill <Character Name> - Permanently kills a player (is currently broken in OA; instead "ban" the character.
- /CharBan <Character Name> - Bans the character, more effective than a Permanent kill for the time being; this will take effect when the player re-enters the server or dies.
- /plyslay <Character Name> - Makes a character "suicide"; full respawn time.
- /observer- Allows you to noclip, type this again to leave noclip and return to the last place you were at.
- Misc Admin commands
- /CharGiveFlags <Name> <Flags>- Gives the player certain flags; Super admins only. (PETVCG.. etc)- See the "directory" for more info in-game.
- /CharTakeFlags <Name> <Flags>- Take the selected flag away.
- /doorlock- Locks a door.
- /doorunlock- Unlocks a door.
- /plysetgroup- <Name> <Operator/Superadmin/Admin>- Owner/Manager use ONLY.
- /plySetModel <Name> <Model>- Changes the model of the character, do not use; only use when requested with a valid reason.
- /plySetVoiceMail- Used to block pesky PMers.
- Roleplay related commands
- /event- Used for events.
- /plywhitelist <Metropolice Force/Overwatch Transhuman Arm/Administrator>- Adds a player to a group, they can then make a character in the said group.
- /plyunwhitelist <Metropolice Force/Overwatch Transhuman Arm/Administraor>- Takes a player out of a whitelist.
- /plyAddServerWhitelist- Not used, don't worry about it.
- /CharSetCustomClass <Character Name>- Set the custom class of a character; will appear on the scoreboard.
- /CharTakeCustomClass <Character Name>- Revokes the custom class of the character.
- Non-admin(ish) commands
- /ContSetName <Text>- The name of the container, for organization purposes I suppose.
- /ContSetPassword <Text>- Allows other people not to look at your stuff.
- /ContSetMessage <Text>- What shows up when a character looks at a container.
- /broadcast <Text>- CA's only; RP purposes with the CA.
HL2RP(gmod) admin commands
a guest Jan 1st, 2012 3,347 Never
RAW Paste Data