- I have Arma2 Free and Operation Arrowhead via Steam, so these instructions would be particular to the steam version I suppose.
- 1 Download and run/install Operation Arrowhead.
- 2 Download and run/install Arma 2 Free
- 3 Download the mod files and extract them to a common location
- 4 Go to your steam folder/steamapps/common/arma 2 operation arrowhead folder. Inside this folder, create a new folder called : "@DayZ" without the quotes
- 5 Inside the @DayZ folder, create a new folder called: "Addons" again without the quotes
- 6 Inside this Addons folder, paste the extracted mod files.
- 7 Go back to the Arma 2 OA folder. Create another new folder called: "Arma2"
- 8 Go to your steam arma 2 free folder (same general location as OA folder). Copy all of the contents inside, go back to the Arma 2 OA folder, and paste all those things into the Arma2 folder you just created.
- 9 Create a desktop shortcut of the file ArmA2OA.exe
- 10 Right click this shortcut, click properties, and in the target box after the quotations paste: -mod=Arma2;EXPANSION;CA -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -mod=@DayZ -nosplash
- For example, mine looks like this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\ArmA2OA.exe" -mod=Arma2;EXPANSION;CA -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -mod=@DayZ -nosplash
- Game should run then. Only run it from the desktop shortcut
Dayz Arma 2 Free + OA Install
a guest May 22nd, 2012 4,629 Never
RAW Paste Data