- Rahagiri Project in Gurgaon has its first victim.
- Rahagiri project by Times of India and Gurgaon police is a sham.
- Though the intentions are very good the whole arrangement is highly messed up.
- Like many people from all ages, by wife went for a walk along the marked lane.
- on Sunday 24th Nov 2013. A child riding a bicycle at a very high speed hit her from behind.
- She fell down. She was helped by some passebys and reached home with tremendous pain in the
- lower back. She is bed ridden for over 48 hours with swelling and pain refusing to subside.
- Doctor is suspecting a fracture.
- Parents and other family members of the child disappeared from the scene suddenly.
- Indian are known to abuse the facilities. This is one more example. Facilities created
- with good intentions are abused.
- Why can't the parents reign in their children who do not follow basic discipline.
- The child also could have hot hurt which luckily did not happen.
- The Rahagiri lanes are not personal verandahs where one can try driving tricks.
- Please do not kill a path breaking initiative.
Rahagiri Project in Gurgaon claims its first victim
a guest Nov 26th, 2013 157 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data