- ==== SFX Package File ====
- (Files without extension at audio/SFX)
- The file structure is basically many bank headers (at any offset) followed by the sound buffers.
- The offset where each bank is located is specified by the file BankLkup.dat.
- Bank header structure:
- uint16_t Number of sounds in this bank
- uint16_t __padding
- repeat (400) times:
- uint32_t Sound buffer offset relative to the end of the header (The buffer must be raw mono PCM-16)
- uint32_t Loop offset (divided by two)
- uint16_t Sample rate
- uint16_t Sound headroom
- ... SOUND BUFFERS HERE ...
thelink2012 Jan 27th, 2014 123 Never
RAW Paste Data