- Siegecrafter Blackfuse
- Conveyer Belt
- * Every 30 seconds, 3 adds will spawn on the belt
- * Tubes near belt transport players on and off belt
- * Can kill one add to prevent it from activating
- * Need two groups since 1m CD on pipe usage. 4-5 dps/group. Melee better
- * Tank on platform needs a CD after the add dies
- * It is possible to have duplicate weapon types on the belt.
- * May need a lock portal from middle of room to pipes, especially later on
- Priority: Mines > Magnets > Turrets
- Missle Turrets
- * Spawn rings to radiate out. Like Rag or Protectors (ToES)
- Laser Turret
- * Laser that travels toward target, spawning fire in kite path
- * Person targeted will get a "Fixate" debuff
- * Take the fire to side wall
- Electro Magnets
- * Pulls everything, including blades towards Magnet. Will take damage from Blades
- * Also does ticking fire damage
- Crawler Mines
- * Travels towards target. Blow up raid if reach destination.
- * Can be slowed, stun before killing
- * Immune to CC after 1 minute
- Automated Shredders
- * AS occassionaly spawn, independent of belt adds
- * Tank 35-40yrds from boss or Blackfuse will heal the shredder
- * Tank with Electrostatic Shocks should be able to kill the shredder, but may need DPS to swap.
- * They also take damage from other raid mechanics ( blades, fire, etc )
- * Abilitis
- - Death from Above 475k physical, 15yrd radius. 200% damage for 5 sec. Move away!
- - Overload - 200k to everyone, incease damage by 30%. Soft enerage
- Siegecrafter Abilities
- * Saw Blades
- - Throws Blade towards target, spins in place for rest of fight
- - Range stay grouped up NEAR old blades to conserve space.
- - The more blades we have stacked, the faster the Shredders will die
- * Electrostatic Charge
- - Tank debuff, swap at ~3. Must have CD for 3rd stack.
a guest Sep 22nd, 2013 106 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data