- W - Jump
- S - Crouch
- A, D - Left, Right
- Left click - Fire
- 1 - Select Pistol
- 2 - Select Uzi
- 3 - Select Pump Action
- F - Generate Lag (delta time testing)
- Hold Space - Pause time (delta time testing)
- F1 - Display client info
- F2 - Display Network info
- F3 - Display IDs and List of clients
- Crouch walk - Crouch walking halves your hitbox and silents your footsteps, while still being able to move. You can also move under low passages.
- Rolling - While moving left or right, pressing crouch will make your character roll.
- Wall jumping - At the peak of your jump, jump again while against a wall to walljump.
- Double jump - Press jump again while in mid-air. This will render you defenseless until you land.
- Crouch jump - Holding crouch while in mid air. This lets you fall faster and land silently and will let you minimize damage from explosions while launching yourself at a later time.
- Tuck and roll - Holding left or right while landing a crouch jump will do a silent rolling land.
Boring Man Info
a guest Jun 7th, 2013 36 Never
RAW Paste Data