a guest Dec 8th, 2012 54 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 5) The following code does not meet its specification. Correct it. (8 points)
- def addVectors(v1, v2):
- """assumes v1 and v2 are lists of ints.
- Returns a list containing the pointwise sum of the elements in v1 and v2. For example, addVectors([4,5], [1,2,3]) returns [5,7,3],and addVectors(, ) returns . Does not modify inputs."""
- if len(v1) > len(v2):
- result = v1
- other = v2
- result = v2
- other = v1
- for i in range(len(other)):
- result[i] += other[i] return result
- # Here is the answer to the question
- insert the lines
- v1 = v1[:] v2 = v2[:]
- before the first line of executable code.
RAW Paste Data