- :: this should be the same as "Source - Directory to Watch" from Watchfolder.exe (local or network path)
- SET WATCHDIR=\\server\videos\touchpad\incoming
- :: change this to whatever you want to append to the output file or leave blank to keep filename the same
- SET SUFFIX=.TouchPad
- :: create a variable with the new filename
- SET NEWNAME=%~n1%SUFFIX%%~x1
- :: copy file to watched directory using new filename as destination change this command to "move" if you would rather move the file.
- copy %1 "%WATCHDIR%\%NEWNAME%"
- :: uncomment the line below if you want the window to stay up after copying until you press a key
- :: PAUSE
- :: TO ADD THIS TO YOUR CONTEXT (right click) MENU UNDER "SEND TO"
- :: GO TO %APPDATA%\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\SENDTO
- :: CREATE A SHORTCUT TO THIS FILE
- :: NAME IT SOMETHING LIKE "CONVERT FOR TOUCHPAD"
- :: NOW RIGHT CLICK ANY FILE > SEND TO > CONVERT FOR TOUCHPAD
a guest Sep 24th, 2011 211 Never
RAW Paste Data