- This the quiz for Chapter 7 Quiz
- CHAPTER LEVEL QUIZ RESULTS
- You have answered 10 question(s) correctly.
- Congratulations! You have achieved a passing score on this quiz. Please click the "Continue" button to proceed to the next unit.
- Note: We have highlighted your correct answers in green, and your incorrect answers in red.
- Question 1: You may not operate a vehicle unless all child passengers __________ are securely fastened into an approved child restraint device. Correct: Under 8 years of age or less than 4 feet, 9 inches in height
- Question 2: If you experience a blowout in one of your front tires, your vehicle will __________. Correct: pull hard in the direction of the deflated tire
- Question 3: Motor vehicle crashes are the number __________ cause of death for people ages 3 to 33. Correct: one
- Question 4: The best way to deal with a tailgater is to __________. Correct: let them get in front of you
- Question 5: A written report must be sent to the Texas Department of Public Safety within 10 days of a collision that: Correct: results in death, injury, or more than $1,000 damage to property
- Question 6: Many collisions become more serious when drivers __________. Correct: panic
- Question 7: To reduce injury in the event your air bag deploys, position your body at least __________ from the steering wheel. Correct: 10 inches
- Question 8: To regain control of a vehicle in a skid, __________. Correct: make smooth steering corrections
- Question 9: Large space margins on the roadway provide __________. Correct: the visibility, time and distance you need to avoid collisions
- Question 10: If the oil pressure light illuminates while you are driving, you should __________. Correct: pull off the road as soon as possible
I Drive Safely Chapter 7 Quiz
a guest May 19th, 2012 25,511 Never
RAW Paste Data