- <form action="" method="post">
- <option>Company 1</option>
- <option>Company 2</option>
- <input type="text" name="date">
- <input type="text" name="search">
- // Here is where I need to display the results from the db based on what the user typed in a drop down, then when that user selects that item then it will add that records id to an array. Then I need the array to display below and how the records based on the id.
- // The array is shown here and as the user selects multiple items. It might look something like this
- <? $thisarray = array() - as users select items from drop down then the records ids are added to the array. Then as they are added to the array I can use a mysql SELECT to display those records. Then when the user submits the form I can pass that array as well.
a guest Dec 24th, 2012 19 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data