- ...behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world...
- John 1:29
- ...if I be lifted up I will draw all men unto myself...
- John 12:32
- ...so as in Adam all die, also in Christ shall all be made alive...
- 1 Corinth 15:22
- ...God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, not counting men's sins against them...
- 2 Corinth 5:19
- ...[Christ is] the savior of all men, especially those who believe...
- 1 Tim 4:10
- ...By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me **every knee** will bow; by me **every tongue** will swear...
- Isaiah 45:23
- ...It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, '**every knee** will bow before me; **every tongue** will confess to God.'"...
- Romans 14:11
- For God has consigned all to disobedience, that he may have mercy on all.
- Romans 11:32
- This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time.
- 1 Timothy 2:3-6
- He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world.
- 1 John 2:2
- But we see him who for a little while was made lower than the angels, namely Jesus, crowned with glory and honor because of the suffering of death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.
- Hebrews 2:9
- And the angel said to them, "Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of a great joy that will be for all the people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.
- Luke 2:10-11
- For the bread of God is he who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.
- John 6:33
- Therefore, as one trespass led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness leads to justification and life for all men. For as by the one man's disobedience the many were made sinners, so by the one man's obedience the many will be made righteous.
- Romans 5:18-19
Passages on universal reconciliation
a guest Dec 3rd, 2012 63 Never
RAW Paste Data