- DOWNLOAD Programming Languages: Design and Implementation 4th Edition by Terrence W. Pratt
- TITLE: Programming Languages: Design and Implementation 4th Edition
- Authors: Terrence W. Pratt, Marvin V. Zelkowitz
- PDF format: 649 pages
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 4th edition (September 7, 2000)
- Language: English
- BOOK INFO:
- Exceptionally comprehensive in approach, this book explores the major issues in both design and implementation of modern programming languages and provides a basic introduction to the underlying theoretical models on which these languages are based. The emphasis throughout is on fundamental concepts—readers learn important ideas, not minor language differences--but several languages are highlighted in sufficient detail to enable readers to write programs that demonstrate the relationship between a source program and its execution behavior--e.g., C, C++, JAVA, ML, LISP, Prolog, Smalltalk, Postscript, HTML, PERL, FORTRAN, Ada, COBOL, BASIC SNOBOL4, PL/I, Pascal. Begins with a background review of programming languages and the underlying hardware that will execute the given program; then covers the underlying grammatical model for programming languages and their compilers (elementary data types, data structures and encapsulation, inheritance, statements, procedure invocation, storage management, distributed processing, and network programming). Includes an advanced chapter on language semantics--program verification, denotational semantics, and the lambda calculus. For computer engineers and others interested in programming language designs.
- This text is designed to provide students with a broad and deep understanding of the major issues in both design and implementation of modern programming languages and a basic introduction to the underlying theoretical models on which these languages are based. The emphasis throughout is on fundamental concepts -- students learn important ideas, not minor language differences.
- DOWNLOAD LINK:
DOWNLOAD Programming Languages: Design and Implementation 4t
ionutzwarez Nov 6th, 2012 757 Never
RAW Paste Data