- Hi Sébastien,
- On Nov 10, 2011, at 6:17 PM, Sébastien Bourdeauducq wrote:
- > Why did you define some alignments to 8 in the RTEMS port? Such as:
- > #define CPU_STRUCTURE_ALIGNMENT __attribute__ ((aligned (8)))
- > #define CPU_ALIGNMENT 8
- > From my understanding, there are no tighter requirements than 4 - even for 64-bit numbers which are handled in software.
- I'm sorry I cannot recall. There were lots of issues with the Lattice hardware which were mainly caused by a malfunctioning DDR controller which did not work with differential DQs. The port was initiated by a project that was stopped and never went to production use. Please feel free to make any changes. I'm happy that you have worked on the LM32 port further and hope that my work (which I left in a not so good shape) has been of some use for you.
- Best regards,
a guest Nov 10th, 2011 24 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data