- DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING REPORT
- Patient Name: BARUA, Putul
- Patient ID: 135799
- Room No.: CCU-4
- X-Ray No: 10-0460
- Reffering Physician: Simon Williams MD, Pulmonology
- Reason for Exam: Hemoptysis
- Date of Exam: 1/10/12
- CT scan of chest without contrast.
- CT of the chest was performed in 7 mm axial sections with no intravenous contrast enhancement. Comparison is made to previous CT scans done during his admission last year. There is interval resolution of the previously noted cavitary lesions in both upper lobes. However, there is evidence of chronic residual infiltrates or scarring in both upper lobes as well as in the mid and lower lung fields posteriorly. Heart again appears enlarged. There is evidence of mild bilateral pleural thickening. No interval pulmonary parenchymal or pleural based mass lesions. No mediastinal or hilar masses. No lymphadenopathy no pleural effusions and no significant lesions of the bony thorax.
- Significant interval improvement with evidence of interval resolution of the previously described bilateral upper lobe cavitary lesions in the lungs since his previous CT scans. There are residual chronic infiltrates or scarring in both upper lobes. There is also evidence of residual scarring or infiltrates in the mid and lower lung fields posteriorly. The heart is enlarged. No other significant findings.
- Donna Harrison, MD, Radiology
a guest Jun 14th, 2012 1,069 Never
RAW Paste Data