- Steps for Mineshafter!
- 1. Register an account in http://minecraft.net .
- 2. Use the same email and register in http://mineshafter.appspot.com .
- 3. Link both of the accounts in http://mineshafter.appspot.com/settings .
- 4. Set up your username [the name you have on the server] and your skin & cloak.
- 5. Download the Mineshafter Client Proxy in http://mineshafter.appspot.com/downloads .
- 6. After you have done that, put it in a file and double click it.
- 7. !IMPORTANT! Everytime you would like to play Minecraft, you have to click on the downloaded file. The regular minecraft launcher shall be useless.
- 8. Login with your MINECRAFT account.
- 9. Play!
- 10. !IMPORTANT! When it asks to 'Update Now?' Click no.
- If you have a problem running the Mineshafter-proxy.jar [try double clicking] create a .bat file in the same file and write :
- javaw.exe -jar Mineshafter-proxy.jar
- That shall be your new Minecraft launcher. Use this only.
a guest Dec 17th, 2011 12,143 Never
RAW Paste Data