- How to install
- 1. Install EverQuest Titanium edition and move the folder to C:\
- 2. Rename the EQ Titanium folder to "EQMac"
- 3. Download the new Intel EQMac Client located here: LaunchPad 3
- 4. When the new EQMac client is fully patched, find the folder (default location is C:\Users\Public\Sony Online Entertainment\EverQuest Mac or C:\Users\Default\AppData\Sony Online Entertainment\EverQuest Mac)
- 5. Go into the folder "EverQuest Mac" > "Contents" > "Resources"
- 6. In "Resources" folder, Select All > Copy > Paste to your C:\EQMac folder. Overwrite all.
- 7. Extract Secrets' .zip file to C:\EQMac. Overwrite all.
- 8. In C:\EQMac, right click eqw.exe > Properties > Compatibility Settings > Check Run as Administrator > OK.
- 9. Run eqw.exe
- 10. If you cannot get it to work (experience weird error), rerun eqw.exe and check "Fix eqclient.ini". This should fix the problem.
- 11. IMPORTANT: Edit eqclient.ini NewUI=TRUE instead of NewUI=FALSE (This removes the Classic and Velious UI in favor of the Luclin UI, however, the client is much more stable and actually 100% playable as opposed to playing with the older UIs. My suggestion: try the old UIs for a little bit for nostalgia purposes, but inevitably you should switch to Luclin UI for full game functionality! )
- 11. (Optional): Rename eqtheme.mp3, combattheme1.mp3, combattheme2.mp3, combattheme3.mp3, deaththeme.mp3, lavastorm.mp3, guk.mp3, and nektulos.mp3 to have the original classic MIDI versions restored!
- 12. (Optional): Go to eqclient.ini, and change LOADARMOR17 through LOADARMOR23 from =FALSE to =TRUE. Change LoadVeliousArmorsWithLuclin=FALSE to LoadVeliousArmorsWithLuclin=TRUE (This will allow you to see Velious armor skins)
EQMac on PC
a guest Feb 25th, 2012 1,042 Never
RAW Paste Data