- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
- DEPT: WORLD DEBT RECONCILIATION AGENCIES.
- ADVISE: YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
- Your Long overdue Payment.
- I saw your email ( in the Central Computer among the list of unpaid
- contractors, inheritance next of kin and lotto beneficiaries that was
- originated from Africa, Europe, Asia Plus Middle east, Americans )
- among the list of individuals and companies that your unpaid fund has
- been located to the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK, USA.
- Your email appeared among the beneficiaries, who will receive a
- part-payment of your contractual sum and has been approved already for
- months. You are requested to get back to me for more direction and
- instruction on how to receive your fund. However, we received an email
- from one Mr. Virgle Lee Samples who told us that he is your next of
- kin and that you died in a car accident last week. He has also
- submitted his account for us to transfer the fund to him including his
- International passport, we want to hear from you before we can make
- the transfer to confirm if you are dead or not. Please in confirmation
- that you are still alive, you are advised to reconfirm the below
- listed information to enable us facilitate an immediate payment for you.
- 1 Your full names
- 2 Your present contact address.
- 3 Your telephone & Fax numbers.
- 4 Your Occupations/age/sex.
- 5 Your Private Email Address.
- 6 Home Equity (Yes or No)
- Once again, I apologize to you on behalf Of IMF (International
- Monetary Fund) for failure to pay your funds in time, which according
- to records in the system had been long overdue.
- Mr. Axel Schimmelpfennig
a guest Sep 26th, 2012 110 Never
RAW Paste Data