- vps:/home/duke/aa/scripts# sudo apt-get install php5-cgi
- Reading package lists... Done
- Building dependency tree
- Reading state information... Done
- Suggested packages:
- The following NEW packages will be installed:
- 0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
- Need to get 4912kB of archives.
- After this operation, 10.6MB of additional disk space will be used.
- Get:1 http://security.debian.org lenny/updates/main php5-cgi 5.2.6.dfsg.1-1+lenny10 [4912kB]
- Fetched 4912kB in 4s (1000kB/s)
- Selecting previously deselected package php5-cgi.
- (Reading database ... 46685 files and directories currently installed.)
- Unpacking php5-cgi (from .../php5-cgi_5.2.6.dfsg.1-1+lenny10_i386.deb) ...
- Processing triggers for man-db ...
- Setting up php5-cgi (5.2.6.dfsg.1-1+lenny10) ...
- Creating config file /etc/php5/cgi/php.ini with new version
- vps:/home/duke/aa/scripts# which php5
a guest May 15th, 2011 77 Never
RAW Paste Data