- 1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
- looking into someone's eyes when you're telling them how you feel because rejection is one of my biggest fears
- 2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
- i was hurt and upset idk i get my feelings hurt easily, nah i'm over it
- 3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
- my mom, to tell her i'm sorry for all the shit i've put her through the past (almost) 17 years and i know it was hard raising me as a single mother, but i'm so proud of her
- 4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
- i do tell everyone, i complete my bucket list, i would be fucking terrified
- 5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
- you can't have love without trust, so...
- 6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
- yes, i love animals and i can find another job. i'd feel guilty forever if i found out the dog had died.
- 7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
- the one i love the most bc i don't trust easily and it'd probably destroy me for life if it was the person i trust most lol
- 8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
- depends how i feel about them
- 9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
- yes because there's so many things i wish i said
- 10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
- idk i hope so
- 11. Does love = sex?
- 12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
- oh god, um probably not to be honest because i need to support myself too, but if i was close to my co-worker i would definitely hep them try to find a new job and support them anyway i could
- 14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
- don't make me answer this
- 15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
- probably my computer we're in love
- 16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
- my momma, bless her
- 17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
- um, probably nothing actually the last month wasn't terrible
- 18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
- 19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
- yes probably bc i'd feel guilty if they died ((same with the dog))
- 21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
- the newborn because my grandma was my best friend growing up and if i could of saved her while she was dying i would of
- 22. Are you old fashioned?
- in some aspects i guess
- 23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
- probably when i gave money to the homeless chyeahhhhhhhh
- 24. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
- true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, because of the saying "Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
- 25. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
- ask me this in a month i'll have a better answer
a guest Aug 5th, 2013 27 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data