- At approximately 4:00 PM December 21, 2012, a large ball of light was sighted in the night sky by local astronomer John C Wilcox. The ball of light was also reported to have been seen by 20 other people attending a festival in Wisconsin. The ball entered Earth's atmosphere and hovered over the festival, people reported hearing a strange humming noise and then suddenly the ball of light was gone. A resident noted that about 4 minutes had passed and she did not remember anything.
- "I don't know what it was." Wilcox says.
- Strangely enough, three more balls of light were sighted over Austin Texas, Michigan, and one zooming through the skies of Washington. All at the exact same time the one over Wisconsin.
- The ball itself was said to be glowing red hot, and was about the size of an SUV. Moments into midnight and into the early hours of December 22, another ball of light matching the description of the others was seen over Wisconsin, only it was twice the size as the other balls of light.
- What were those balls of light that lit up the night sky?
Balls of light sighted 12/21/12
a guest Dec 22nd, 2012 225 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data