- 1. Put your Galaxy Note into USB Debugging mode by checking USB Debugging ON under Settings->Applications->Development. Then connect your Galaxy Note to your computer via a micro-USB cable.
- 2.Download GalaxyNoteRecovery.zip and unzip to directory called GalaxyNoteRecovery. ( make sure its on your desktop )
- 3. open CMD :
- click start > type CMD > click Enter
- a black window should appear.
- 4. write cd \GalaxyNoteRecovery
- 5. Type the following to verify your Galaxy Note is recognized by your computer:
- adb devices
- If you get a bunch of letter and numbers plus “device”, you are good to go.
- see picture here :
- Step 6. Type the following:
- adb push LA1\zImage /data/local/zImage
- Step 7. Then type the following:
- adb shell
- Step 8. Then type:
- dd if=/data/local/zImage of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p5 bs=4096
- rm /data/local/zImage
- Step 9. Your Galaxy Note should reboot and if you see an app called “CWM”, you have successfully installed ClockworkMod Recovery on your rooted Galaxy Note.
- Step 10. You can get into ClockworkMod Recovery in the two following ways:
- First, you can use the CWM app to get into recovery.
- you can simply hold down Volume Up, Center Home button, and Power buttons together and let go of Power button after your Galaxy Note resets then shows the Galaxy Note splash screen.
a guest Feb 18th, 2012 1,389 Never
RAW Paste Data