- sudo meld
- Couldn't bind the translation domain. Some translations won't work.
- Dynamic session lookup supported but failed: launchd did not provide a socket path, verify that org.freedesktop.dbus-session.plist is loaded!
- Traceback (most recent call last):
- File "/opt/local/bin/meld", line 138, in <module>
- File "/opt/local/bin/meld", line 129, in main
- from meld.meldapp import app
- File "/opt/local/lib/meld/meld/meldapp.py", line 199, in <module>
- app = MeldApp()
- File "/opt/local/lib/meld/meld/meldapp.py", line 113, in __init__
- self.prefs = preferences.MeldPreferences()
- File "/opt/local/lib/meld/meld/preferences.py", line 265, in __init__
- super(MeldPreferences, self).__init__("/apps/meld", self.defaults)
- File "/opt/local/lib/meld/meld/util/prefs.py", line 93, in __init__
- self._gconf.add_dir(rootkey, gconf.CLIENT_PRELOAD_NONE)
- glib.GError: Failed to contact configuration server; some possible causes are that you need to enable TCP/IP networking for ORBit, or you have stale NFS locks due to a system crash. See http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for information. (Details - 1: Failed to get connection to session: Not enough memory)
a guest Dec 29th, 2012 192 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data