a guest Jan 8th, 2017 84 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Subject: As an IT entrepreneur, how do you manage healthcare?
- Message: Hello Michael and Chris! I love your show and have been an IT "jack of all trades" since the mid 90's. I have been giving serious thought about going into an IT business for myself (I can offer Monitoring/NOC building - SysAdmin for hire, light C/C++ developing but hopefully more software developing in the future)...
- But the one thing that worries me is dealing with healthcare.
- As you are both self employed, can you please give me some advice on how you deal with getting health care coverage?
- I have a family and my Wife and I are in our late 40's so having healthcare while self-employed is a major hurdle I need to overcome if I am to start my own business. I'm sorry this is not a "programming" question but hope it's still relevant since it involves starting a company that will include some programming in the beginning and progress from there.
- Thank you in advance for your much needed advice.
- -- Paul.
- Permission: I grant permission to read or post this feedback on-air and/or on the website.
RAW Paste Data