- 1. Add a new row to the ORDERS table with the following data: Order# = 1021, Customer# = 1009
- OrderDate = July 20, 2009
- 2. Modify the zip code on order number 1017 to 33222
- 3. Save changes permanently to database
- 4. Add a new row to the ORDERS table with the following data: Order# = 1022, Customer# = 2000
- order date = august 6, 2009. Describe error that is raised and what caused it. Use comments in your
- spool file to describe what hpapened.
- 5. Add a new row to the ORDERS table with the following data: Order# = 1023 Customer# = 1009. Describe
- the error that is raised and what caused the error.
- 6. Creat a script using substitution variables that will allow a user to set a new cost amount
- for book based on the ISBN.
- 7. Use this script or run the script and set the following: ISBN = 1059831198 and cost = 20.00
- 8. Execute a command that will undo the change made in the previous step.
- 9. Delete order# 1005, you will address both the master order record and related detail records
- 10. Execute a command that will undo the previous deletion.
a guest Mar 12th, 2013 572 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data