- Hello I am in the process of upgrading from passenger 2.0.6 to 2.2.5
- After installing, I am getting listing of /myrailsapp/public/ directory (404.html, 500.html, etc)
- The page lists "Apache/2.2.8 (Ubuntu) PHP/5.2.4-2ubuntu5.5 with Suhosin-Patch mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8g Phusion_Passenger/2.0.6 Server" at the bottom, which is odd since I just upgraded to Phusion_Passenger/2.2.5!!!
- I have inserted the 3 new config lines in my /etc/apache2/apache2.conf file (with directives for passenger 2.2.5) and now when
- I restart passenger, it says that it is "already loaded"
- does anyone have any suggestions for a next step to troubleshoot this upgrade?
- I can't help but think that I am getting the old passenger loaded first: [warn] module passenger_module is already loaded, skipping
- passenger-config --version => $ "2.2.5"
a guest Mar 25th, 2012 31 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data