- Q: What are the Skyblocks made of?
- A: They are 3x3x3 cubes made out of assorted materials. The bottom block in the center of the Grass Skyblock is Bedrock.
- Q: What are the start materials?
- A: In the Overworld, at spawn, there is one tree and a chest. The chest contains 6 items, A block of Ice, a Bucket of Lava, a Bacon Sapling, A Force Mitt, and a Mushroom.
- Q: Any other materials to get?
- A: There is also a Desert Island not to far away, that has Cactus and another chest with more materials(also added Sizzlecraft materials).
- Q: What about the Nether, what's going on there?
- A: There is also a Skyblock Island in the Nether with more materials.
- Q: What is/are the goal(s) or objective(s) to this map?
- A: To survive of the least amount of materials but, also complete a list of goals under these conditions. This is also enhanced by adding in a small/streamlined mod pack.
- Q: Is there any other areas to explore?
- A: Well, the way the map was made, they made a regular world and took a chunk out of it. So assuming that is true, you can eventually make it to the regular world. Not saying it will be easy
- Q: When I die, I don't spawn back on the SkyBlock, is that a bug?
- A: This is a bug with Minecraft itself since the 1.3 version update. The only way to counter this is to build a bed and sleep in it, or install this mod (http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1436789-162-fallfix-mc-bug-patch-for-spawning-spmp/)
- Q: What are the challenges?
- A: For now, Finish the Vanilla Skyblock challenges. We'll Eventually add in some Sizzlecraft ones and you can mix in match them for the full experience. This is literally beta. Challenges are at: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/600254-surv-skyblock/
- Q: Where is the download?
- A: https://hostr.co/mJyacWluGhP7 (This is the Skyblock 2.0 map modified to the current map Bacon_Donut is playing).
- Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/18e1e59ba0056f3604e55b72a2703f2fc2a4f8d5ebc8d1745ee0e8494d68d077/analysis/1382329160/
- 1. No hacking/cheating. It kills the experience for you and it makes the map boring if you do that.
- 2. No magnet mode. You can get a Magnet Glove from killing a Wither and getting a Nether Star(not sure if this is even possible).
- 3. Don't add mods that speed up progression or give overpowered things outside the mod pack. (Eg. Cobble to Diamond)
- Noobcrew for making Skyblock (http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/600254-surv-skyblock/)
- Bacon_Donut for making the Sizzlecraft Modpack (http://www.twitch.tv/bacon_donut)
SizzleBlock( A Skyblock map based on Sizzlecraft) FAQ/Rules
a guest Oct 20th, 2013 131 Never
RAW Paste Data